Monday, July 1, 2013

Breezy Florals

{Gap tank, GapKids shorts, Forever 21 necklace, Nordstrom watch, Converse}
If you have read any blog in the past week, you probably know that Google Reader is shutting down today. No need to fear, you can still follow me on Bloglovin, Instagram (@simplydaring), and Facebook to be updated on posts. 



I'm always looking to create carefree outfits in the summer. My mission is to find ways to look cute without overheating. A simple denim tank and floral shorts looks like you might have actually thought before putting on clothes. You might even be able to consider this tank vintage; my mom recently donated a laundry bin of her old clothes to me. A necklace with a single charm, your favorite watch, and Converse are low key ways to complete this look. I wore this to walk with friends to get frozen yogurt recently!





{pictures by Courtney}

Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. you are very pretty!! let me know if you want to follow each other :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit! So cool:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shorts! Hope you are having a great Sunday!
    And also, I wanna let you know that Im holding a giveaway on my blog, so please check it out
    http://strawberryess.blogspot.se/2013/07/persunmall-is-holding-giveaway-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)