Friday, June 29, 2012

DIY: American Flag Nails

Since Fourth of July is next week, I wanted the DIY to have something to do with that. I thought about different possibilities, but I chose these nails. Like most of my DIYs, I found this on Pinterest. There were a couple variations of them that I saw, but I chose one similar to the one that I used. I changed a few things to make it my own, like using the paint pen for the stars. Try it yourself for next Wednesday!


Before I start the instructions, I would like to add a quick note! Please vote in the poll that is in the upper right side of the blog! I want to hear what you guys think. Also, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram!


Materials:
-Red nail polish
-Blue nail polish
-White nail art pen
-Silver paint pen
-Top and bottom nail polish coat


Instructions:


Step One: Remove any nail polish you were wearing. File and shape nails. Apply base coat. Remember to let your nails dry between all of these steps!


Step Two: On both hands, paint your pinky, thumb, and middle finger red.


Step Three: Paint the other two fingers blue.


Step Four: Apply a top coat to all of your nails.


Step Five: Using the white nail art pen, paint stripes on the red nails.


Step Six: Use the silver paint pen to paint stars on the blue nails.


Step Seven: Apply another topcoat and let dry.


Step Eight: Go to your 4th of July party and show off your nails!



Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com



1 comment:

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)