Thursday, May 31, 2012

Karis's Style


For this post, I decided to interview one of my best friends, Karis. She has an amazing sense of style and eye-catching outfits! Plus, she is a great friend. Everything in her closet is so cute. I think our styles are pretty similar. I hope you enjoy learning more about Karis’s style and seeing some of her outfits. You can definitely expect to see more of her on the blog!



Simply Daring- How would you define your personal style?
Karis- I think my personal style is a mixture of girly, glam, and a bit of classic.
SD- What is your favorite outfit that you currently own?
Karis- My favorite outfit that I currently have is a hot pink racer back tank-top with lace at the bottom, American Eagle dark wash jeans, and a pink and brown leather belt, with Steve Madden brown and gold sandals. I got the shirt and belt from H&M.



SD-  If you could hire any fashion designer to create a whole wardrobe for you who would it be and why?
Karis- It would probably be Michael Kors because I love his clothing and totally adore his accessories. He has the most amazing bags and jewelry! He is currently my favorite designer!
SD- What are your top 5 essential clothing staples?
Karis- My top five clothing staples are my gold necklace that has my initial and the year, a Coach purse, lip gloss, belt, and diamond stud earrings.
SD-  Any trends you wish were never created?
Karis- I would have to say maxi skirts. I’m not a huge fan, although I like maxi dresses a lot!



SD- What do you think is one of the best trends ever?
Karis- I think skinny jeans and high heels look pretty great together. I think it’s a great mix of fun but still classic.
SD-  Favorite season to dress in?
Karis- My favorite season to dress in is spring because you can still wear jeans if you want, or look completely fine in shorts!



SD- Why do you like fashion?
Karis- I like fashion because it is a good way to express yourself, and it’s a good way to show off your personality. I think it’s pretty important to dress well because it’s pretty much people’s first impression of you!
SD- What are your favorite stores?
Karis- My favorite stores consist of Forever 21, H&M, Urban Outfitters, and a lot of the local stores.
SD- Who is your top style icon?
Karis- My top style icon would have to be Isabelle Fuhrman or the Jenner sisters. I love how they can pull of anything from edgy to girly!


Love,
CLAIRE
simplydaringblog@gmail.com

2 comments:

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I try to reply if you have a blog because they mean so much to me. I would love if you followed me!:)